- All of the dining halls have oatmeal, cereal and some kind of potato in the morning. They also all have well stocked salad bars and soymilk. The online menus for the dining hall do not actually reflect what they serve.
- Pierce: Pierce is usually the best dining hall for vegan options. They have the mongolian grill during lunch and dinner, which you can ask to be cooked in a vegetarian pan. They usually have boca burgers or a vegan flavor of gardenburger and they sometimes have vegan deserts and tofu scrambles. They also have the best fruit selection in the mornings.
- Bartlett: The harvest station at Bartlett always has sweet potatoes and brown rice and usually a protein dish (tofu, beans). Last year they only served regular gardenburgers at the grill station, which are not vegan. Make sure you check the brand of the veggie burgers before assuming they are safe to eat. The best source of vegan food (aside from the salad bar) is the kosher station. They never use dairy, but they do use eggs, so ask before assuming there as well.
- South:The vegetarian station is a step up from bartlett and the halal station sometimes has additional vegan options. They have a good collection of alternative milks. They often have rice milk and soymilk and sometimes have almond milk.
The Vegan Society:
- Come to our meetings and events. We usually have the Vegan Food Truck stop in front of the Reynolds club before our weekly meetings and we eat delicious sandwiches while we discuss. Our events are almost always food-centric and are always food-inclusive.